Arbonne Incentives

Arbonne Incentives

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Understanding Success

I think my biggest problem is that I want to become successful so badly that it consumes my thoughts. When I talk about being successful, I don't necessarily mean rich or powerful, but simply able to do the things that I love to do without the worry of money. I think that a lot of people probably feel the same as I do. Yet, so many of us continue our everyday efforts of trying to climb the ladder of corporate America. Why are we so scared to take a chance that may ultimately get us out of the rat race? Even when the opportunity takes such little time and money. I started the Arbonne opportunity six months ago because I am tired of being called a rat.... in the rat race that is. I'm ready to start thinking for myself, making my own hours, being able to set my own vacation date. Well I'm ready mentally....but not financially. So I'm still doing the 9-5 and working my Arbonne business on the side. Everyday I take about an hour (on the weekends a little more) and do something that will benefit my Arbonne business. All together I may spend a total of ten hours working my business and setting myself up for the financial freedom I can see across the horizon. It's not a get rich quick scheme, there's no pyramid talking about it, it's simply hard work and reaping the benefits. I call it hard work because in that hour I spend working my business everyday I have to tear myself away from my favorite TV shows (and that's hard work). But in the end the hard work pays off...and that's what matters.

No comments: